[TowerTalk] Unkown tower

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Unkown tower
From: (Greg D. Hager)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 13:53:17 EDT

I have aquired a tower of unkown manufacture. It is a 52 foot
tilt-crank-up type tower. It has a tri-pod that mounts to the concret pad
and two straight pins holds the tower in place. The only ID I can find on
it is  the numbers 758354 on the tri-pod. At the pivot of one of the arms
on the tri-pod is X 3 1/2. The top of the tower attaches with three bolts
and I have a Ham V rotor in place on that piece.

I would like to receive any info that you can provide. If any has a
manual I would like a copy of it.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Greg Hager  (KB8PUA)