[TowerTalk] E-mail down at Bellatlantic

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] E-mail down at Bellatlantic
From: (Barry Kutner)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 21:23:40 +0000
If anyone has tried to send me (or any other
subscriber) in the last 4 days, it has not been received, and you may
not have gotten a "bounced" message.

According to their tech support people, developed
e-mail server probs last Wednesday, and due to the backlog
developing, they turned incoming mail servers off from Saturday until

They claim the problem is now fixed, but I still haven't received any
current mail since last week.

If you've tried to send me something, pse resend it. Better yet, use
my alternate e-mail address below. It's slower (uucp dialin feed),
but reliable. Tnx/Barry

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: