[TowerTalk] The Old Concord Battle:

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The Old Concord Battle:
From: w5hvv@aeneas.net (Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:28:22 -0500
>FIGHT IT.........well worth the effort, things like this tend to set
>precendence for others.  Find a good ham lawyer through the ARRL.  I know
>it's alot to go through, and others may comment on this, but YOU own the
>property and have the RIGHT to put up what you want.  I'm not rich, but if
>they did this to me, i'd follow them to the end of the earth.  Why make do
>without?
>Flame away.
>Scott
>KA1CLX
No flames from this quarter, Scott.  I agree!  I think I will suggest to
the Reflectorites that we take up a "War Fund" collection and send to him
to help support his legal bills, should he decide to fight it in court...
which I sincerely hope he does.  I'll send my contribution to him direct.

73, Rod  W5HVV