[TowerTalk] personal property rights

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] personal property rights
From: (Bob Wruble)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:28:55 -0700
prb does nothing in my opinion/experience ....i fought a 3yr battle and
lost a lot of time and money.......i moved.   a lot of the trouble
we find ourselves in can be traced to 40 years of liberal rule!!

personal property rights are almos a thing of the past at least in

chk with the league mebbe they can suggest a good indoor antenna
and qrp rig to drive it with!!   other than that i don't see much help
coming from hqs!!

To: <>