[TowerTalk] Tower Height

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Height
From: aa6eg@tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 07:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
HI Rod,

I would think that if the real ground (when wet) was at, or very near
the physical surface of the ground, and if that was 60 ft. below the
antennas...your worst case....that you should STILL be able to work
Europe with no problem.  60 ft is plenty high for a yagi to work well
at reasonably low angles.  I think there is another problem somewhere
else which explains the difference in your wet/dry performance.

73, DX de Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ...The contest station from the Government
aa6eg@tmx.com