[TowerTalk] ground screen for new lawn

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ground screen for new lawn
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 18:15:46 -0700
No, I'm pretty sure it isn't reversed.

Having spent 20 years in cable tv I would hope the
hardline is underground type i.e. jacketed with "flooding" compound.

Send an e-mail to my work address <bobwanderer@polyphaser.com> with your
snail mail address and I'll send you an article from our newsletter concerning
pH.

73, Bob AA0CY <AA0CY@CONTESTING.COM>