[TowerTalk] Radials in concrete driveway?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radials in concrete driveway?
From: (
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 23:25:14 -0500

Putting in a new concrete drive/parking area.  Unfortunately, these take
up a lot of
the places where my 160m inverted L radials are.

Is there any way of imbedding the radials in the concrete?  Would they
be effective?  I know that putting them below the concrete would be a
bad idea because the wire mesh they are going to use in the concrete
will essentially shield them.  If you think that imbedding them in the
concrete would be OK, do you recommend copper or aluminium or?

de Brian/K3KO
Vance Net Inc
End Of Message