[TowerTalk] Heights Tower Systems

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heights Tower Systems
From: (Kimo C. Chun)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:21:54 -1000 (HST)

Heights Tower Systems is in business, though it is a reincarnation. The
original owner's son, Drake Dimitry, Jr. restarted the business a few years

He started to move the business from Michigan to Florida in early May, 1997.

His address is: Heights Tower Systems
                5001 Grande Dr. #922
                Pensacola, FL 32503

The only numbers I have are his old ones. If they do not forward I would
suggest dropping him a note in the mail or try directory assistance with
this new address. He did a quick job for me just before packing up shop.
I would imagine he has settled in but I have not gotten a new number yet.

Old numbers- Ph: (313) 692-6711  Fax: (313) 692-6727

73  kimo  KH7U