[TowerTalk] Re: Force 12 ....low profile ?????

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Force 12 ....low profile ?????
From: (morel grunberg)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 08:59:23 +0300

Their antennas looks not bad and I didn't heard
any bad news about their situation. N6BT of Force 12
is also very active in the "TowerTalk" internet
reflector. Unfortunately, I'm trying for 9 months !!
to get their brochure with no success. I sent few faxes
and few e-mail request, I've got promises from N6BT
but only promises. The guys at Hy-Gain, KLM, M2 or
Cushcraft are different: the requested infos were received
by air mail in 6-10 days .

73 de Morel, 4X1AD