[TowerTalk] Re: Force 12 ....low profile ?????

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Force 12 ....low profile ?????
From: (Scott Neader)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 01:56:26 -0500
I'm about 75% done with the Force 12 Antennas and Systems web site.  A good
share of their brochure is now on the web at:

Regarding being absent from Dayton, it sounds like it was more of a mix-up
than anything.  I'll let Tom tell that tale if he wants. :-)

73 Scott KA9FOX

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 /
KA9FOX Contesting and DXing Site:
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: