[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Quad

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Quad
From: (Gary D Elliott)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:07:23 -0400 (EDT)

Trying to obtain some instructions or at least a model number of the Quad
that Hy-Gain marketed some 25 years ago.  It was a two el quad and the arms
were all metal and broken up with black insulators.  This quad was for 6
meters through 20 meters.  I was given one which I believe is complete and
would like to use it for a field day antenna.

I am also looking for a small triband i.e., TH3 or TA33jr or even a two el
tribander to use on field day this year.  Would pick up within 100 mile
radius of Phoenix, AZ anybody have one laying around they would like to
sell/trade please let me know.

Anybody have the e-mail address for Hy-Gain ?

73 Gary K7OX