[TowerTalk] TopBand: inverted L question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TopBand: inverted L question
From: (AA1K Jon Zaimes)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
>I took my inv.L down when we put up the new tower and I am thinking of
putting it back up but on the new tower.  The new tower sits up on a ridge
of ledge and is 93' of 25g with TH-6 's at 95 and 60'....the bottom ant. is on a
>rotating side arm.....shunt feeding the tower is out because of the lower
antenna .....

Is this a certainty? Is anyone successfully shunt-feeding a tower with a low
yagi on it? I hung delta loops off my shunt-fed tower at the old QTH (apexes
at 65 and 80 feet on 100 ft Rohn 25) and it didn't seem to affect the
shunt-feed at all. And I've heard that it should be possible with a low stack.

Anyone doing it?

73/Jon AA1K