[TowerTalk] Rohn's engineering calculations

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn's engineering calculations
From: (David O Hachadorian)
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 22:29:21 EDT
Does anyone have a set of engineering calculations done
by Rohn for a particular guyed tower installation? I
would really like to see how they calculated the
allowable antenna load at a particular windspeed.

I've tried to do it on my own, but my allowable loads
come out much higher than the ones in the Rohn
catalog. I think I'm missing something important.

Please respond directly to me. If anything good comes
of it, I'll share the answers on the reflector. Thanks.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL