[TowerTalk] ANTENNA MART -- Location, Address, Telephone Nu

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ANTENNA MART -- Location, Address, Telephone Nu
From: (
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 04:27:33 +0000
> I've been trying to locate the telephone numbers, or address for a
> company I purchased a remote antenna switch from in the early
> 1980's.  The company was the ANTENNA MART.  It was located in the
> midwest and the ham that owned it or vended for the company used to
> come to Visalia for the DX Convention, Any help, or if they out out
> of business any hints for a 5 or six position remote switch similar
> to the one they sold.

Did he usually wear a Hawaiian shirt? I think that was W0MLY (that's
either a zero or an "oh"; your choice. He is referred to both ways).
If it wasn't him directly, I think he had a part of it. He came to
W9DXCC regularly, too. Maybe some of the NIDXA guys can confirm this.
I believe he's still good in the callbook

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996