[TowerTalk] Meters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Meters
From: otterstad@mec.dk (ro)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:08:07 +0200
Ragnar Otterstad
email :   otterstad@mec.dk

Your poor souls. We converted to the metric system over 100 years ago - and
it makes life so much easier, as USA is the only major country still
hanging on to the mediaval British measurement system.
The others being Burma and Brunei, according to an article I once read in
the Wall Street Journal  !

73   Rag  OZ8RO