[TowerTalk] 9N1

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 9N1
From: (wa2moe)
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 09:14:22 -0700
Charles...I forwarded your message to the DX Reflector.  I've got 338
confirmed (top of the Honor Roll until P5 came along) and have put a lot of
rare island countries on the air.

As K7KXC advised you, and I agree, it's your dxpedition, work the pack any
damn way you want, and if someone doesn't like it (and some won't) they can
buy a ticket to Nepal and do it his way.

Good Luck and very 73
                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
                            7537 North 28th Avenue
                          Phoenix, Arizona 85051  USA