[TowerTalk] HEIGHT TWRS ?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HEIGHT TWRS ?
From: (
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 19:03:36 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-06-05 18:23:14 EDT, (Frank T.
Brady) writes:

> The information I saw about tower sales companies included "Height" but the
>  phone number was not in service and there was no listing for them in that
> town.
>  Does anyone know how to reach them?
      Apparently they've left Michigan for Florida. Their new address is 5001
Grande Drive #922, Pensacola, FL, 32503. I don't have their new phone number.
Drake Dimitry was a subscriber to TowerTalk but I don't know if he is

      If anyone can update this info, please let us know.

73,  Steve   K7LXC

     TOWER TECH -- professional tower supplies for amateurs