Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Guys & Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Guys & Towers
From: pramey@smtplink.ram.com (pramey@smtplink.ram.com)
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 97 07:09:59 EST
     I believe you have hit the nail on the head with your reply.  Before
     we can answer the question of uninsulated or not we have to determine
     how we are going to use the tower.  If the tower is just a holder for
     a beam and you are not making use of it for stacks it will may work
     "OK"?  I have used my tower both ways.  I think that a lot of the info
     that is out there is being mixed together and needs to be looked at
     closer, as far as how is the tower going to be used.

     Have a great weekend
     73
     Paul, WG0G/W2