[TowerTalk] Bruene and Maxwell

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bruene and Maxwell
From: rhodesj@pionet.net (Jim Rhodes KCOXU)
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 02:04:17 -0500 (CDT)

>Amplifier Theory vs Transmission Line-Antenna System Theory
>

>Anyone on here really know what is the truth in this matter??
>I have written correspondence with both men,  and they just
>disagree with one another on just about everything. Each believes
>he has data and theory showing the other's ideas are not
>correct and are not true.
>
>73,  Jim, KH7M

I am far from an expert, but it always seemed to me that the 2 of them
were just talking about the same thing from different ends. Maxwell's
theories seem to work well in antenna design and Bruene's ideas
seem to hold true in amplifier design. I think they were both too damn
stubborn to see the other's viewpoint. IMHHO
Jim Rhodes KC0XU
rhodesj@pionet.net