[TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 21:57:45 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,
Looking to get input from anyone with Yaesu rotor experience-pros and cons.
I am a commercial two way dealer for Yaesu, and they have just recently
opened up rotor sales to us. I am specifically interested in what the most
popular models are so that we may establish a good stocking level.  Thought
it might be nice to give some good prices to the amateur community.
I have just set up a new page for these rotors, also looking for comments on
this if i'm missing something, presentation, etc.
The url is: http://www.scoden.com/rotors.htm
Thanks all in advance,
Scott
KA1CLX