[TowerTalk] Come-a-long

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Come-a-long
From: (T. A. Russell)
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 20:55:51 -0600
Home Depot sell's two versions of it's "POW'R  PULL"
with either a single 12 ft range or a double with 6 ft range.
These units are made with a solid ratchet  instead of the cheapies
that use several plates bolted together.

BTW, it is easy to convert a double to a single by simply connecting the
wire end to the pulley instead of back to the come-along.

de  Tom  N4KG