[TowerTalk] Big soldering irons

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Big soldering irons
From: (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 00:23:55 -0400
While looking all over town for a big honking 100 watter, I bought a
Weller SP-80 from Lowes out of desperation . Although this only puts out
80 watts, it heats up quick and has soldered the two piece silver plated
"N" conectors with no problem. It is also pretty easy to handle. It was
about 22 dollars I think.

K7FL wrote:

> I need to purchase a heavy duty soldering iron with a massive tip for
> soldering PL259's. Recommendations?
> Dennis, K7FL
> --
Joe Leikhim

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967