[TowerTalk] My 4-square notes.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My 4-square notes.
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:11:52 -0400 (EDT)
I've posted some pictures of my 4-square conversion project to Rohn-25
and aluminum stingers.  I thought a few of you might be interested in
seeing what I'm doing and what I'm using.  There are some good pictures
of the Antenna Mart Rohn-25 insulators for those who asked me about

I'm using 3 10' sections of Rohn 25, a top section, and then about 34' of
aluminum tubing at the top.  The feed point is about 16' off the ground.

This page has a lot of pictures on it, so if you are using 28.8 or less
you may need a few minutes to let it load.

Bill, W4AN