[TowerTalk] Big soldering irons

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Big soldering irons
From: (Bob Wruble)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 07:25:24 -0700
i have a 150w iron i use for this and many other big type
soldering jobs......they are available from any commercial
electronic/tool distributor.   if none in ur area i can give you
the name of one in the pdx area that will sell to you.....

73 de bob
ps the one i have has a permanetly tinned tip that never pits
or need filing.

To: <>