[TowerTalk] Question on choke balun for...

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Question on choke balun for...
From: (Tommy Barber)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:30:52 -0700
the Cushcraft A3 tribander.  Is the coaxial coil choke balun described in
the owner/assembly manual adequate or should I purchase a separate choke
balun?  If your suggestion is to purchase a balun, please state why I should.

Any comments will be helpful.  You can respond by E-mail to:

or if you must, post to the newsgroup.

Thanks, 73, and good signals.

P.S. Let's all pray for 10 Meter openings
|   Tommy Barber  KC7SHQ |
|   Sometimes Has Questions         Spokane, WA             |
|   Long 117.32W  Lat 47.70N     Grid Sq  DN17 HQ    |