[TowerTalk] FAA and Private Airports

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FAA and Private Airports
From: blackj@agcs.com (blackj@agcs.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:32:17 -0700
For example: http://law.house.gov/cfr.htm#search is a general search
engine address for the Code of Federal Records (cfr)
 I used the string: cfr47 part 17
and got a list of possible matches, one of which is the heading
table of contents for part 17
(http://law2.house.gov/cgi-bin/fastweb.exe?getdoc+cfrview+cfr11+10132+14+wAAA+cfr47%26part%2617)

You would have to do other searches for each subsection
( 17.50 for example).

73,
Jim
 WB8GUC