[TowerTalk] Lube a Rohn Thrust Bearing?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lube a Rohn Thrust Bearing?
From: (Rod Greene)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 07:58:29 -0600 (MDT)

You may get lots of answers on this one, but my 2cents worth ;-)

Years ago when I checked on this, I was told not to lube it as it
is designed to run slow and it is not precision.  Adding lube only
attracts dirt collection.  I had already lubed one of mine and it
was installed. I wasn't about to take it back down. The other I
didn't lube. Many years later I have not noticed a problem with either.

----- Rod Greene,, <>< -----