[TowerTalk] Mast vendors!

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mast vendors!
From: (Lee Buller)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 11:54:43 -0500 (CDT)
Check out Texas Towers for some of this stuff.....

They quoted me on Friday a 16 foot piece of 2" .250 wall aluminum tubing (I
know not Chrome-milly) for $5.50 a foot....or 88 bucks.

They ship by Emery Air Freight and from Texas to Newton, Ks  it was just
$50.00.  Reasonable when you can't find the anything in the Wichita area.
You would think you could with Boeing, Ratheon, Cessna, and Learjet.  But,
they don't use thick wall aluminum tubing it seems.

I think that TT also handles Chrome Molly.