FW: [TowerTalk] RE: Battle Creek Special

To: <>
Subject: FW: [TowerTalk] RE: Battle Creek Special
From: (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 97 08:59:00 -0600

From:  Craig Clark
Sent:  Monday, June 16, 1997 9:42 AM
To:  Steve Weisbrod
Subject:  Re: [TowerTalk] RE: Battle Creek Special

Original Subject:
Re: [TowerTalk] RE: Battle Creek Special (BCS)

FYI, go back to QST in 1974 (+/-) and look for the article titled
Special" by Barry Boothe W9UCW. Charlie started here.

At 01:14 PM 6/15/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Lee
>The Battle Creek special is mentioned on page 9-41.  There is not much

>detail on the ant. There designer of the ant is W0CD maybe you could
>contact him.
>I hope this helps.
>73 Steve W8GAZ
> ----------
     Web Page coming along slowly
   Craig Clark, W1JCC
             ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG

 send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
   Radio Bookstore
 Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
   (603) 899 6957
   (603) 899 6826 fax
   PO Box 209
   Rindge, NH 03461