[TowerTalk] Rotor Installation

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Installation
From: (
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:36:37 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-06-17 00:28:07 EDT, (Charles
H. Harpole) writes:

>  I have done this
>  operation--with a factory fresh non-modified tower three times.
>  The rotor shelf does not have to be upside down, and no cross arms need to
>  be removed.

      I wonder what change the factory has made that allows this. That's a
new one on me.

>The BX is getting a little bit of a bad rap in general, and
>  this error needs correction.

       There's a reason why the BX gets a bad rap, it's a cheap semi-useful
tower barely useable for amateur HF beam installations that's difficult to
work on. I think that about covers it.

73,  Steve  K7LXC