[TowerTalk] Tower Lighting

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Lighting
From: (Joe)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 20:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
    Thanks to all for the responses to my questions about tower lighting. I
have called the FAA back and explained the situation here with the trees
between me and the private airport. I will post a summary of the whole
process later when this is done.
    At the moment the FAA told me to talk to the owner of the private
airport and if she (yes a woman owns it) is agreeable that it wouldn't cause
any concern then I won't have to light the tower. I have an appointment with
her on saturday to show her the plans for the tower and the existing natural
structures here.     Now: should I put on my best cologne and get a haircut
for saturday or just let it ride?:)

Joe - WL7E/7