[TowerTalk] Grease for roller Inductor

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grease for roller Inductor
From: (
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:27:41 -0400 (EDT)
I was cleaning up my MFJ transmatch the other day and determined that I
needed some more greese for the roller inductor.  It has bearings on the
front of the inductor.  This bearing and the contact wheel that rides across
across the top both had black grease in them.  I squirted white lithium
grease in there and the remaining black grease oozed out like some chemical
reaction was taking place.

Does any one suggest a conductive type of grease to use for this application?

Harvey, KM4JA