[TowerTalk] Cushcraft ASL2010 (Skylog)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft ASL2010 (Skylog)
From: (
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:05:24 -0400 (EDT)

> Does anyone have any direct experiences good or bad with the new Cushcraft
>  Skylog Antenna?   With the HyGain TH11?  I'm looking to replace my TH7DXX
>  with something that covers 12 and 17 as well as 20-15-10.
Hi, John --

     The TH7 is one of the two recognized high performance tribanders (the
other being the KT34XA). Until we have a real comparison and evaluation
(pending BTW), anything else wouldn't be as good. IMO especially an LP.

     Why not add an A3WS w/30M add-on or a Hy-Gain 12/17 duobander? Much more
performance gained all the way around. Personally I think you'd be nuts to
replace your TH7.

73,  Steve K7LXC