[TowerTalk] Commercial announcement to NoCal hams

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Commercial announcement to NoCal hams
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:37:04 -0400 (EDT)
     This is a commercial announcement to amateurs in Northern California and
 Oregon. Anyone else can delete this.

     I am going to be in Northern California sometime in July doing some
tower work. If you are interested or know someone that needs tower or antenna
work done, I am available for additional jobs. I've worked on over 100
different ham stations including installing the largest amateur antenna in
Washington State and have lots of amateur and commercial experience. I'm also
a bonded and insured contractor. My hourly charge is $60.00 per hour with
travel time and per diem negotiable.

     My services include consulting and repair so I would be happy to meet
with anyone who has a tower challenge or problem.

     You can reply to this email address or call me at 206-485-7913 anytime.

73,  Steve  K7LXC