[TowerTalk] HL: Guilderland, NY

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HL: Guilderland, NY
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten by way of wa2moe <wa2moe@doitnow.com>)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:47:38 -0700
RCR, June 16, 1997, page 12 reports that Sprint Spectrum L.P. filed a
lawsuit in NY State Supreme Court in Albany after being required by
Guilderland, NY officials to submit a report on health and safety,
environmental impact and property values.

I mention this because, should Sprint Spectrum ever compile such a
report, I'd be REAL interested to see how THEY tackle each of those
issues.  Not that I like to see another guy wince, but there's always a
chance we'll learn something from how they approach those questions,
especially the  property values question.

If you live near Guilderland, keep us informed!

Fred Hopengarten  K1VR
617/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105