[TowerTalk] Re: Stupid posts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Stupid posts
From: (
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:03:01 +0000
> Personally, I missed the boat on the post...and came off looking
> pretty stupid.

Frankly, Lee, you're one of the people that don't have to apologize
for anything. I have read all of your posts and you are
knowledgable, readable, helpful, and do it all with an air of
authority yet accessibility.

I find it interesting that so many people that do apologize for their
actions are ones that needn't, and virtually all that don't, should.

I thank you now, publicly, for some of the warm fuzzies you've sent

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996