[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Guy wire tension guage

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy wire tension guage
From: (
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 22:59:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subj:   Tension guage
To: <>
Date:   06/19/97

In a message dated 97-06-19 13:23:53 EDT, you write:

>  Hi All,
>  A while back, I found some message talking about a guage made
>  for sail boats that people use for guy wires.
>  Now I can't find that info again!!
>  Does anyone know where I can buy one and about how much they
>  are going for now?
Hi, Ron --

      What you're looking for is the Loos guywire tensioner. The Model 90
measures 3/16 to 9/32 inch cable. It's also accurate and easy to use. TOWER
TECH has them for $39.00 (+ $5.00 s/h). You can send a check to Box 572,
Woodinville, WA, 98072.

73 and tnx for your interest,  Steve  K7LXC

    TOWER TECH -- professional tower supplies for amateurs

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>