[TowerTalk] TVI Filters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TVI Filters
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 11:30:47 -0500 (CDT)
I am concerned about the availability of high pass TVI filters and the cost
of the same.  I have tried numerous ones and have found them wanting.

Several years ago in QST, there were a series of articles on building some
very effective TVI filters.  Is anyone out there building these things?  Has
anyone heard of someone putting a kit together for TVI filters.

Thanks for responding to these post, cause the reflector is kind of a life
line out here in Kansas.

73

Lee
k0wa@southwind.net