[TowerTalk] cleaning/replacing aluminum

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cleaning/replacing aluminum
From: TexasRF@aol.com (TexasRF@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 15:48:10 -0400 (EDT)
Replacing aluminum elements on a scheduled basis: What a great idea! I wish I
had thought of that myself years ago!

I know that many of you will not want to be off the air long enough to clean
all the elements. For this reason, let me suggest that you consider
purchasing a new set of elements from my company, Texas Towers. You can then
relplace all the elements with our brand new very fine finished aluminum
tubing in a minimum amout of time. You can then sell the old tubing to less
deserving amateurs or if you must, you can clean it for use in your own
system next year.

The post suggesting this is going to create a big backlog and long delays in
getting your replacement tubing. Please let me suggest that you contact me at
Texas Towers as soon as possible to have delivery of your relacement elements
scheduled. Normally scheduling would not be neccessary but the high demand
will undoubtedly require this action.

Please be assured that we will absolutely ship on a first in - first out
basis to keep things fair through this upcoming crises. Sorry, no favorites,
please don't ask!

We currently have a good stock of all sizes but expect shortages in some of
the larger sizes soon, so please don't delay; place your order ASAP to
prevent disappointment!

If you wish to review available sizes and prices, please visit out new web
site at www.texastowers.com .

Remember, order early and order big!

73 de Gerald Williamson, K5GW