[TowerTalk] cleaning/replacing aluminum

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cleaning/replacing aluminum
From: (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 23:41:31 -0400
Hi Stu et al,

I love it.  Thanks.

Do you think a PPR # (pigeon perch rating) would help sales? ie... PPR25
would indicate this element can survive 25 pigeons +/-  10%   under no wind
conditions, of course?  (No jumping allowed).  Or, would you care to state
that it was PRC (pigeon repellent coated)?  What about mole-proof?

Roger, K2JAS