[TowerTalk] cleaning/replacing aluminum

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] cleaning/replacing aluminum
From: (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 23:51:28 -0400
Hi Rod et al,

You guys are too much!  I love it all.  You've made my day.  Thanks for
showing we can tackle humorous stuff as well as the more down-to-earth
things too.  Just Great! A little balance in all things always helps.... and
of course holding those forty-meter elements does wonders for improving
"high-wire" balancing.

Roger, K2JAS