[Fwd: [TowerTalk] BX Series Towers]

To: <>
Subject: [Fwd: [TowerTalk] BX Series Towers]
From: (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:17:46 -0400 (EDT)
I have had good luck with HDBX Rohn also.  Now, I have some horiz. plates
tying the joints together at the place where the sections join, but those
just came with the tower at shippment and were there, so I put them on.
By the standards of tower guys on this reflector-- which may really
include polishing their ants. on odd weekends, etc.!!!-- the BX is a
whoose (weakling), but in ham radio, as opposed to super, refined, beyond
commercial, rich and idealistic "ham" radio, only the bottom sections of
Mt. Everest are good enuf.  Thank goodness the hobby has room for both
kinds of hams.  de K4VUD