[TowerTalk] Be careful.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Be careful.
From: (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 09:39:00 -0600
Hello Towertalkins.
This weekend I brought my Hazer down and added a 80m sloper. It worked
really well and I plan to add a bottom hat and coil to put it on 160m.
I was really kindof upset after I was finished because I could not find
my favorite Swiss Army knife. I looked everywhere. Thats when I thought
maybe I left it sit on the Hazer shelf. Well last night after work I
started to crank the thing down. Thats when I heard something fall! Sure
enough the knife came down blade open! It just missed me! Maybe Hard hats
are a good idea you never know whats up there?

73 Steve W8GAZ