Re[2]: [TowerTalk] CATV Hardline connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] CATV Hardline connectors
From: pramey@smtplink.ram.com (pramey@smtplink.ram.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 11:07:38 EST
     What power levels are you talking about and at what freq's?

     Paul
     WG0G/W2

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CATV Hardline connectors
Author:  "Bob Wruble" <ai7b@teleport.com> at SMTPLINK-rammob
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date:    6/24/97 10:24 AM

i bot/used commercial 75 ohm tv hdline conn's and found that they
are not uoto the job....although they look good they are not designed
to handle power......better/cheaper  solution are the home brew jobs made
using brass fittings for 1/2" copper tubing.....

w7gg

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>