[TowerTalk] Thanks on Moment of Truth -- Now Force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thanks on Moment of Truth -- Now Force 12
From: rhodesj@elwood.pionet.net (Jim Rhodes KC0XU)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 22:21:41 -0500 (CDT)
>first three years we had our 10-foot satellite dish (cleverly hidden from
>my wife, of course),

I cannot understand this concern about hiding our hobby from one's spouse.
At this QTH the lot, house, tower, beam, trees, everything was purchased
with the sweat of MY brow. If she doesn't like the look of it she doesn't have
to look. From what I remember of your description on your layout, the best
place for a tower would be right next to the house. That is also the place that
it would be least visible from the house, just don't put it outside a window!

So much for my 2¢ worth......
Jim Rhodes KC0XU
rhodesj@pionet.net