[TowerTalk] Neat photos

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Neat photos
From: (Barry Kutner)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 00:36:34 +0000
I finally developed some photos I took of Hale-Bopp comet (remember
that?) They actually came out pretty good! A few I took looking thru
the CONTEST TOWER (see, there are those 2 words) and it looks kinda
neat. Would any ham magazine be interested in them? If so, what's
involved in submitting them? Also, I'd like to digitize them, but
don't have a scanner. Do the office supply or printing stores like
Staples have that capability? Tnx/Barry
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: