[TowerTalk] How Important is F/B?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How Important is F/B?
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 16:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
> Even if you live in New England, and are running Europe,
> the poor f/b will keep the W4's away from your run
> frequency.

I dont know anyone that is serious about contesting in the northeast that
is optimizing antennas with no concern for F/B.  Everyone I know is
trying to maximize it.

If I lived there, I'de be trying to make the W4's as weak as possible.
That way when you need a good frequency, you can just find a W4 and
start CQing until he goes away.  Sorry if this breaks any copy right laws
of the YCCC, FRC, or PVRC.  :)

Bill, W4AN