[TowerTalk] countries list in media form

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] countries list in media form
From: (wa2moe)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 18:08:07 -0700
At 05:49 PM 6/27/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm looking for a source of the 'official' DX countries / prefixes list that
>I can download and access via my home brew logging program.  Anyone know a
>Web site I could download it from?
two sugestions, rank.  First try the League's website and
follow the trails to the DXCC program.    I know that there's a country
list there, but I'm not sure about a prefix list.

Secondly,  I'm reposting your request on the DX Reflector, and I would
assume someone there can help you.  I am requesting that anyone who can
help Frank reply directly to him and not to the dx reflector

73 de
                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
                            7537 North 28th Avenue
                          Phoenix, Arizona 85051  USA