[TowerTalk] Belleville washers source of supply?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Belleville washers source of supply?
From: ad4hw@citrus.infi.net (Dan)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 09:51:47 -0400
Hi OM's,

When I worked at Hobart Brothers (welding equipment company), we used
belleville washers to provide uniform pressure on certain electrical joints
with nut-bolt fasteners.  For those who aren't familiar with them, they
have a slight conical shape that collapses as the bolt is tightened.

I need some of these (approximately 1/4 ID, 3/4 OD).  Does anyone know of a
good source?  I've tried several local hardware stores--no luck.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Long (W4TQ)
8035 Tokyo Pt.