[TowerTalk] Tribander stack question.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tribander stack question.
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (Steve Narducci)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 15:40:54 -0500
I am wanting to put a 2 element 40 meter yagi and a 4 element tribander on a
90 rohn 25 tower , both at the top.  Question, what would be the minimum
spacing
required between them for no or vy little reaction?
Question 2, should I rotate one of them 90 degs from the other? (someone
suggested
that once to me)
Question 3, does it make any difference which one should go on top of the
other?
Thanks to all in advanced.....Steve.....NW9G

PS. Any volunteers to put 20' of heavy mast inside the top of my tower?
This must be a trick!!